Wednesday 2 October 2013

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

When the world hates you, just know that there is a loving father in heaven who will not at any time get tired of you. From an ordinary girl i was right from my childhood, i have been always surviving by God's grace.
Born on 2nd/march/1993,i was brought up in a foster family due to financial difficulties in the family of more than 30 children.Living in a foster family made me meet so many challenges across many different opportunities,meet different people and i have seen an ever changing world revolve around me.Learned from then to appreciate the help i was getting and work for future a head of me. Am now serving the country as a lecturer in the department of IT at Kampala International University(KIU). I recall one challenge when my father was upset about me because of accepting some one to pay me school fees at campus in compensation of marriage after education." I believe with God all things are possible and it is him who has carried me through out the difficult avenues of my life and still it is him to drive through more to come a head of me".

No comments:

Post a Comment