Friday 11 October 2013

NO ONE CAN EXIST WITHOUT A PARTNER



As you know, we started our second war of resistance on February 6, 1981 two days after Janet’s miraculous except. God made this family thrive in the case of the absentee father.
However the little time, I would be available, I would spend it with the children, though it was not much in quantity, but it was quite high in quality. Indeed on march 29, 1985 when coming from the bush, having left on March 12, I rang the doorbell of my family’s flat in Sweden where my family had been living since 1983, after living Kenya because the obote government was being embarrassed by my wife and children staying in Nairobi.
Natasha my daughter is the one who answered it. She looked at me but went back into the house telling the rest that there was an African at the door. Natasha had not believed the black man because I was darker than she remembered. No wander she was only 4 years old when we had last separated.
I then followed Natasha into the apartment where I found my wife “Janet” and Alice who recognized me and started shouting and crying. However, on account of the quality time I gave them, very soon Natasha my daughter could not be persuaded from bringing home her Yugoslav friend to boast that she also had a father.
Hence the miraculous re-linking of Janet and myself during December 1972, in Nairobi was God’s work that he used to give a family to a political, revolutionary priest. What a great complementation and supplementation my wife Janet did!!  Of course after 1986, I was always there for the children and compensated he lost time.  
“A lot to tell about my life, but I always say that four things are most crucial in a person’s life: The fear of God first and foremost; Peace in the country; Having a family; and Creating wealth for the family”.

No comments:

Post a Comment