Thursday 17 October 2013

WHAT IS THE GREATEST NEED FOR LADIES



About a year ago, I met a Ugandan girl in south Sudan where both of us were working. She is 34 years old, while I am 26. When we started dating, I thought it would be a casual relationship and we would part ways when each of us found partners we wanted to marry.
She became pregnant shortly after that and we agreed to stay together for the sake of the baby. However, from the day we started living together, I have never had peace. Every night she returned home, she would quarrel endlessly.
It was too heavy for me to bear, until I told her that I want to end the relationship. But she refused to leave my home until she went returned to Uganda to deliver.
Fortunately, she delivered well a baby boy and I sent her money to clear the hospital bills and to cater for other necessities. When the baby was five months old, I travelled to Uganda and asked her to bring him so that I could spend time with him. She turned down my request, saying she was living far a way from Kampala and it would be difficult for her to travel with the baby.
I offered to send her transport fare, but she turned down again. I asked her if the baby was mine and she said yes. I went back to south Sudan without seeing my baby. Two days after I had left Uganda, she made the confusion to reach its maximum by calling me after reaching to Sudan to send her transport far I had offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment