Tuesday 15 October 2013

MUSIC IS A GOOD CAREER



In comparison with a thousands of musicians, my 15 years of experience in the music industry look like a puny little breath of time. Yet during this so short span, I have witnessed a number of challenges, small and great.
With my various expedition companions, I have plunged into the depths of prehistory.  Born in Uganda 1981, in kamuli district with a loving compassion, I have juggled music and with a tremendous amount of patience, I have released hit songs, probed all the most promising ones, right from 2004 when I rose to fame by winning the pearl of music award as the best R&B artist up to date.
The most dramatic and unforgettable one was when I won 4 awards in just a period of one year(2005), as the best R&B artist, female artist, song of the year(mama mbire) and the best R&B single(Nabikowa song). However, I picked interest in music when I was watching the magnificent fight that handsome proud men put up for the sake of winning money. Millions of people gathered to watch the fight.
In strange alliance with this simplicity way of becoming a celebrity, is what inspired me to make a career in music.  As I narrate earlier through different Medias, there are so many things I have depicted from music, despite of the challenges; God has been on my side all through my music journey. And now working as the judge in the tusker project fame which is currently running on season 6. This mainly helps young people to develop their talents especially in music.
“Music to so many people’s understanding, looks like a fun, but if you endure in it and do it with a lot of passion, you will not only save the souls of the broken hearten people, but music will yield you high benefits like me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment