Tuesday 8 October 2013

THE SECRET OF GOOGLE+



Just few years ago, some were predicting that we would soon have more leisure time than we would know what to do with. Of course there were a number of reasons for those confident predictions. In my city, the computers were crunching through month-long tasks in fractions of a second and robots had begun to handle the grueling jobs of heavy industry. But as more and more computers begun whirring and automating, I was more out of breath than ever.

This was due to the big gap between the educated and the uneducated. As a matter of fact, I spent 2 years on the streets of Kampala looking for a job and the reason given to me by the managers was that the computers reduced the cost of expenses. I then developed an upset about computers.

Amazingly, it was last year when I discovered the secret of Google+. I have met new friends whom I never thought of in life, besides it has also solved the idleness and joblessness through blogger and blogger ads. Through this, I started a blog named http://heyhackpatriencia.blogspot.com with aim of avoiding idleness. Instead my efforts have paid off and what I should say is am running out of time these days.

Though blogger ads can’t make me rich, but am at least more grateful than ever because it has solved my necessities and soon than later, I will achieve my long time dream of studying Masters and PHD.

Grate thanks to Google, Google+, and blogger. “Try it by linking to the addresses above or create your own blog, you will never regret”.


No comments:

Post a Comment