Monday 7 October 2013

THE STANDARDS OF SUCCUSS


The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. In all my life,this had helped me to achieve various goals of my life although many people don't feel the necessities of bringing their powers into into vigorous exercise to do their best at all times and under all circumstances, the majority don't have the fear of God before their eyes which leads them to failure.

Your actions may not be seen by fellow men and the efforts put forth to success may prosper if you decide to put God at the front. Besides God, my efforts to work hard with the help and advise from various sources had increased , my understanding to make more businesses for money and in recent times i bend up and started a maize milling factory which had not only benefited me, but also created employment opportunities to the local people. By so doing, i have reached a standard of success and achievement in my lab-our by the grace and fear of God which paid me great wisdom in building the community as well as my future life.
"To every one who seeks to  higher standards of success, put God first and every thing done in your way will be successful".

No comments:

Post a Comment